"Look Out, They're Behind You!"
You're invited to a Festive Murder Mystery that's fun for all the family!
With four alternate endings available, our Murder Mystery plays out differently each time.
Yule have a wonderful time being entertained by four professional actors in the fantastic four star Glynhill Hotel. Witness the drama unfold before inspecting the clues and quizzing the suspects in order to solve the murder... Perfect entertainment for hen parties, staff parties & families.
Book now to experience Panto-Crime! for £35pp + booking fee & also enjoy a Festive Three-Course Meal!
*Vegetarian / Vegan / Gluten-Free Alternatives available (Please email your group's dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance)
Please note that seating may be communal for this event as part of the Murder Mystery format.
Once you've booked tickets, Chris from Whodunnit Events will be in touch to confirm your dietary requirements and answer any questions you may have. Alternatively you can email your questions to email@example.com.
“Attended the event with my friends for their birthday day out and we had an absolute blast! The actors were brilliant, really stayed in character throughout and engaged with everyone who was there. The storyline was funny and they kept us on our toes throughout. We will definitely be attending another event."
Gemma, Facebook Review on 5th August 2018
""Last night's Murder Mystery festive panto was a great way to celebrate Christmas with my granddaughter. She was absolutely hooked and determined to work out who the killer was! Great night out. Well done everyone."
Yvonne, Trust Pilot Review on 16th December 2018
"Great acting guys and a tricky plot with lots of red herrings thrown in to engage us all. It’s like cluedo in the flesh! Loved it!"
Georgina, Facebook Review on 16th April 2018
Limited tickets available, please book early to avoid disappointment!
Festive three-course meal with Murder Mystery entertainment
|18:30 - 22:15||£35.00|
Glynhill Hotel, 169, Paisley Road, Renfrew, PA4 8XB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.