Can you solve the murder at Dalrymple Hall?
Roderick Prendergast, a wealthy undertaker, was murdered at Dalrymple Hall on Halloween three years ago. Now you are invited to solve the case... with a little help from the spirit world!
With four alternate endings available, our Murder Mystery plays out differently each time!
Be entertained by four professional actors in the spooky setting of Bungo Bar & Kitchen where you will witness the drama unfold before inspecting the clues and quizzing the suspects in order to solve the murder!
Book now to experience Seance! for £35pp + booking fee & also enjoy a devilishly divine three-course meal.
Prizes for Best Fancy Dress!
*Please note that the venue is located downstairs in the Bungo Bar & Kitchen and may present accessibility issues for guests with a disability. You can email Chris at email@example.com for more details on this.
DUKKAH TOPPED HUMOUS, CORIANDER OIL & PITTA (V)
SWEET CORN & TOFU FRITTERS, GREEN CHILLI & CORIANDER DIP (V)
DAK BULGOGI CHICKEN SKEWERS WITH KOREAN SATAY SAUCE, PICKLED GINGER & CUCUMBER
BROCCOLI & WILD GARLIC PENNE WITH PEAS, FINE BEANS, SPRING ONIONS, WHITE WINE & SPINACH
CHICKPEA & VEGGIE HAGGIS BURGER WITH CHEESE, ROSEMARY CHIPS, BEETROOT PICKLE & CHIPOTLE AIOLI
ABERDEEN ANGUS BEEF BURGER WITH CHEESE, ROSEMARY CHIPS, BEETROOT PICKLE & CHIPOTLE AIOLI
VIETNAMESE COCONUT & LEMONGRASS CHICKEN BREAST WITH GLASS NOODLES, ROASTED PEPPERS, BEAN SPROUTS, RED CHILLI AND CORIANDER
ARRAN DAIRIES VANILLA ICE CREAM WITH BERRY COMPOTE
HOMEMADE CHEESECAKE OF THE DAY
AYRSHIRE DUNLOP CHEDDAR WITH OATCAKES & RED GRAPE CHUTNEY
*Vegetarian / Vegan / Gluten-Free Options available (Please email your group's dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance)
Once you've booked tickets, Chris from Whodunnit Events will be in touch to confirm your dietary requirements and answer any questions you may have. Alternatively you can email your questions to email@example.com.
Please note that seating may be communal for this event as part of the Murder Mystery format.
“Attended the event with my friends for their birthday day out and we had an absolute blast! The actors were brilliant, really stayed in character throughout and engaged with everyone who was there. The storyline was funny and they kept us on our toes throughout. We will definitely be attending another event."
Gemma, Facebook Review on 5th August 2018
"What a fabulous night! The actors were first class, and the story line was excellent. All the clues were there, you just had to put them all together, which was a great brain teaser. We had never attended anything like this before and thoroughly enjoy it. The format worked well and the timings were just right. We would definitely attend another Whodunnit Murder Mystery event, and would heartily recommend it to anyone looking for a night out with a difference."
Carla, Facebook Review on 16th October 2018
"Great acting guys and a tricky plot with lots of red herrings thrown in to engage us all. It’s like cluedo in the flesh! Loved it!"
Georgina, Facebook Review on 16th April 2018
Limited tickets available, please book early to avoid disappointment!
Bungo Bar & Kitchen, Nithsdale Road, Glasgow, G41 2AL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.